About Rickie Fowler
As 2010 PGA Rookie of the Year, Rickie Fowler has become a name synonymous with orange Sunday attire, quick-to-act playing tactics, and the next generation of golf, no less. He has a proven knack for "firsts." Rickie is the first motocross racer turned golf pro as well as the first rookie picked for the Ryder Cup (2010). Hailing from Oklahoma State University, Rickie continues to turn heads with his bright, edgy Puma attire. At 23, he plays with a quiet dignity and competitive edge that typically takes years to master. Progressive, non-traditional, yet utterly low-key and approachable, Rickie is just warming up.
- Height: 5' 9"
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Birthdate: December 13, 1988
- Birthplace: Anaheim, CA
- Turned Pro: 2009
- College: Oklahoma State University
In the Bag
Driver: AMP 8.5 (open position) | Mitsubishi White Board 73X
Irons: AMP Pro RF prototype 4-9 | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
- T5 at Crowne
- T2 at The Players Championship
- Won the Wells Fargo Championship
- T10 at Zurich Classic
- T7 at Honda Classic
- Won Kolon Korea Open
- T2 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational.
- T5 The Open Championship
- 2nd Place Waste Management Phoenix Open
- 2nd place the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance
- Played on US Ryder Cup Team
- 2010 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year
- T2 Frys.com Open
Cobra Tour Pros
From the Tour Blog
- November 30, 2012 - Rickie Fowler and his 12 New Clubs
- August 23, 2012 - Playoffs? Yes, COBRA is Heading to the Playoffs!
- August 02, 2012 - Rickie and Ian Take on WGC Bridgestone Invitational
- July 17, 2012 - Rickie and Ian at The Open
- May 23, 2012 - What our Tour Ambassadors Play
- May 16, 2012 - Rickie On A Roll
- May 06, 2012 - Sweet. Juicy. Victory.
- April 02, 2012 - Ian Poulter and Rickie Fowler to use Exclusive COBRA Bag
- February 10, 2012 - AMP Launches in the USA
- February 08, 2012 - It’s Go Time, Friends